Kayaking & Canoeing
If you have tried a bit of canoeing or kayaking and want to learn more about it. Or if you have been canoeing or kayaking for years but would like to take your boating to the next level then get in touch and we’ll find the right course or coach for you. We are one of only a few organisations in the North West that hold British Canoeing’s Quality Mark and use well-qualified & experienced coaches. For our beginner and intermediate courses, you can hire good quality boats and paddles that will help you accelerate your learning.
Introduction to canoeing
On this course you will learn the basics of paddling in a tandem crew and have a slight introduction to solo canoeing. You’ll also learn a little about boats and equipment. You don’t need to have been in a canoe before. (1 day course)
British Canoeing Qualifications:
- 1 Star and 2 Star Paddlesport
- 3 Star white water kayak Training / assessment
- 3 Star Open canoeing Training / assessment
- 4 Star White Water Leader (kayak) Training or assessment. 2 day course minimum of 4 people
- 4 Star Open Canoe training or assessment. 2 day course minimum of 4 people
- Foundation Safety & Rescue Training (minimum of 4 people) 1 day training.
- White Water Safety & Rescue (minimum of 4 people) £140 each 2 day training
- Coach Education Courses – we can organise a Level 1 or Level 2 course if you have a group.